By becoming a member of SPN, professionals, entrepreneurs and students will gain access to an inclusive and exclusive platform, working solely for the purpose of mentoring, supporting and connecting with like-minded members.
Membership is open to everyone who agrees to support the SPN guidelines and objectives.
– Promote themselves and/or their business to a wide range of Somalis around the world and professionals on the SPN Professionals Directory.
– Participate in exclusive SPN Personal and Professional Development Opportunities.
– Meet and connect with other professionals by attending SPN Networking and Industry Events.
– Access and contribute to the SPN Online Career Development Library.
– Join a community of professionals to support, challenge and inspire one another through SPN Support Networks.
– Grow and empower emerging professionals through the SPN Mentoring Program.
– Showcase the contributions of Somalis in the professional workforce whilst empowering and advocating for Somali professionals to become leaders in their industry.